Friday 30 October 2009

Hello Big Time!

Mr. Happy and I are saying "Hello!" to the Big Time. That's right, we have crested the Malaysian social ladder and I have the glossy proof!


Prestige Magazine keeps it readers abreast of all the going ons in upper crust society. And, low and behold, Mr. Happy and I have just discovered that we are among that crust.


Recognize anyone you know?



No? Well, come a little closer, dah-ling.



Mr. Happy is dangerously close to the fold. He needs to keep a firmer grasp of my coattails!


Friends of ours snagged this copy while holidaying by the sea. For those of you less photographed than I, heed my warning, you never truly appreciate your anonymity until it's gone. Fame can be taxing, but I am confident my relationship with Mr. Happy will remain strong despite this unexpected thrust into the spotlight.

Must dash. Jeeves just walked in with the caviar.

No comments: