Monday 3 May 2010

Movin' On Up

A la the Jeffersons...




Mr. Happy and I have moved to a DEE-lux apartment in the sky!However, in our case, we would be better portrayed as George and Weezie's neighbors who were...
...levelheaded.


Moving is the WORST. And Mr. H &I have moved around a lot since we met each other. It took a lot of motivation to get us to move again within the same city. But I LOVED the new apartment.



So we packed our boxes.






And more boxes.






And a few suitcases.






And more boxes.






And soon we were cleared out of the old.












And into the new!






We've not got three bedrooms (instead of one), a proper kitchen (!), and lots and lots of amenities.






Care to stop by for a dip in our 50 meter swimming pool?






There is piped in music under the water.






There's a 80% chance that your breast stroke will be set to "Eye of the Tiger".





How about a bite to eat in the apartment cafe?









Or a BBQ on the roof?






Feel like working out? Well there's the gym by the pool.




(I adore admiring the koi while workin' it out).

And one on the roof.






Have little ones? There are several play areas to occupy them...









...while we have cocktails on at the sky lounge.






And if I've run out of milk for my coffee, there's a mini-mart in the building too!






There's also a games room, a dry cleaner, and, supposedly, a theatre (though I've not found this yet).


I literally never, ever have to leave. So hopefully YOU will come to visit US soon!

2 comments:

Ben Miller said...

If I could fly, I'd definitely come visit you. What a great place!

Thailand Tracey said...

Wow!!!! They don't build apartments like this in Midland...not even close! Enjoy :)