Friday 18 December 2009

Slowing Down in San Diego

The trip to LA has been extraordinarily busy and exhausting. I was really excited to take a weekend break and drive down to San Diego to visit with my college roommate Grrr, her sister Dr. J, and their mom.

San Diego is SO beautiful.

And Dr. J has the most amazing house.

Her backyard has a pool, hot tub, and a view of Janet Jackson’s house! I loved it here. Fortunately, there is plenty of room for me to move in. Unfortunately, they seem to think I’m kidding when I tell them this is my plan.

On Saturday afternoon, we prepped the place for Dr. J’s holiday party.

I’m finally getting into the Christmas spirit. Especially with these two holiday pups!

Maybe I’ve been out of America too long, but everything about San Diego amazed me. They’ve got dog food that looks as good as people food.

At Dr. J’s house the garbage can opened and closed on its own. And she had a vacuum that cleaned on its own. People even got around by flying through the sky.

When did everyone go all Jetsons on me?

Despite stuffing ourselves at the party on Saturday, we still managed to devour a couple of racks of ribs on Sunday.
We are such champs.


No comments: