Monday 15 February 2010

Christmas

Once again, I've fallen terribly behind in my postings. I'm going to supply an abbreviated account of the rest of my holiday so I can start to share the newer events that have been happening.

Christmas was grand. There were waaaay too many presents.

Interestingly, the most popular gift in my family this season?

Headlamps.

I received two.

The next most popular?

Netti pots. A pot used to clean out the snout.

LoppyLou received two. Bizarre.

Best present?

A cowboy hat for my Indian!

After exchanging consumer goods, we drove up to the Poconos for Christmas dinner with aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents.

We all made Merry indeed.

Then it was time for a two plus hour drive back home through a wintery mix.

Another highlight of my Christmas ’09 was getting to catch up with some of my highschool BFFs.


We also took a stroll around the world famous Longwood Gardens and took in the Christmas spectacular.

We gazed at the decorations both inside and out.

And joined in some holiday carols.

Then we hustled back to the car because it was COLD.

Why does Christmas end so quickly?

No comments: