Sunday 9 October 2011

All Night Party People


WHO are we? 

This is what I asked myself recently when I walked in the door at five am.

It was that time of the year for Mr. Happy to celebrate making it to the anniversary of his birth. This year we did our partying at No Black Tie, KL's tres cool jazz bar. 


It was just our luck that the Eleven Fela Orchestra was playing that night. They are a collection of world class, Julliard trained musicians, some of whom are in the Philharmonic.


And they rocked.

And we rocked.



They even serenaded Mr. Happy with their rendition of Happy Birthday.


Mmmm. What  a delicious looking (and I assure you tasting) cake! I wonder what lovely wife baked that???

After the concert the lovely owner Evelyn locked up.



That's when the champagne came out and the party really started!!!






Warning: Cover the eyes of small children...


That's right, things got X-rated!

And that's the way we roll...
into middle age.

(Just kidding, my old man isn't middle age - yet!)

No comments: