Sunday 9 October 2011

Oh-La-Latin American Ball



My huba-huba husband and I dusted off our dancin' shoes last night and attended the KL Latin American Ball next door to our apartment in the Hilton.


And it was a spicy evening indeed.




For all of his perfection, Mr. Happy remains unable to tie a proper bow tie. This has caused a number of awkward situations on formal occasions. And here comes the awkwardness...



Another wardrobe malfunction -

On second thought, perhaps it was supposed to look like that.

Mr. Happy asked me to "look alive".


And while I look like an advertisement for a toothpaste commercial, when I gave Mr. Happy the same 'look alive' command, I got this -


This was literally how he looked five seconds after passing the camera to me.

Time for an espresso.  And dancing! The music set our souls on fire...




And after seeing the bottom of one too many pisco sours...

I found myself puffing on a cubano.
Living la vida loca, indeed.

Mira que guapo!

No comments: