Thursday 28 May 2009

Selamat Datang! (Welcome)

Selamat Pagi, Everyone! (Good morning).

Last night was my final Malay 1 class. I'd signed up for a 30-hour course at the YMCA in the Little India section of KL - Brickfields.


Our class included a baker, a water executive, and a musician with the Malaysian Philharmonic.

We received our final exams (I got an A! But, to be honest, I'm more Malay book-smart, than street-smart.) And we also received certificates of completion.

Mr. Happy did not receive a certificate. He missed too many classes because of business trips. As a good wife, I will try to assist him as he struggles to communicate his thoughts, feelings, and desires to people in Malay.
Here is our class celebrating our achievement. Our guru (teacher) is so short!!!


Selmat Jalan! Jumpa Lagi!

No comments: