Thursday 14 October 2010

Landed in London - Weddings begin!

Fourteen hours on Air Asia and we're in London! It's my first time back in a YEAR! Crazy. Full stop. Now if any of you dear readers are of Indian descent or, if like me, you're married to a PID, you will know that August is the height of...wedding season!


So, after a 14-hour flight and landing at what would be 3am in Kuala Lumpur, my FIL picked us up at the airport and immediately drove us to a...wedding event!

At this wedding, the Mother of the Bride received a new Mercedes from her siblings. Note to self: Have lots of daughters and email this link to my sister!

Over the course of my two weeks in London, we attended six different, shiny, sparkly wedding events. As I mentioned, we hadn't all been together in a year and, since we were all gussied up, it was the perfect time for...a photo op! Enjoy...











No comments: