Wednesday 29 April 2009

Sick in Southeast Asia

Apologies for the absence of new and fascinating postings. I've been under the weather due to a golf ball sized ingrown hair under my arm. Who knew these things could get SO big and become SO painful. After walking around with my arm at a 90 degree angle for a week and becoming ill, I finally went to the doctor.
She chastised me for not coming in sooner and told me that the cyst had become infected. The infection has now spread throughout my body, making me one sick cookie. She sliced off the offending cyst and prescribed a boat load of medicine.
A home remedy for curing infections and dehydration is coconut water. So Mr. Happy went out and bought me some coconuts.
I won't demean this blog with a detailed graphic of the disgustingness that has become me. But here is a self illustration, which will hopefully convey a likeness.

No comments: